Saturday, June 5, 2010

How was your week?

Hello! How’s everyone doing? Good? Fantastic! I wish I could say the same. I’ve been stressed out about money lately and all I’ve done is EAT! Not what I need to be doing.

I guess this week hasn’t totally been bad, I shouldn’t sulk in all the bad things I did. That is what has thrown me off the “Pink Ninja Express” in the past. Too much focus on what was wrong and what I should have done. Instead, take responsibility for what I did, good or bad, and keep moving forward.

I did learn that Stress is a trigger that causes me to eat! And now I just need to work on not eating when I’m stressed. That seems a lot easier said then done! I had an oatmeal cookie… yes just one! I was able to turn down the temptation of a whole box of them staring at me every day this week at work. Oh and Birthday Cake! I didn’t eat it! I was so proud of myself! Cake is one of my favorite things in the world, and I didn’t eat it! Another big achievement, the husband and I didn’t eat dinner out at all this week! I drank more water and ate more vegetables then I’ve ate this whole year! I did fail and have a few of those dingdong cupcakes and McDonalds breakfast. But over all, I felt that this was a step in the right direction. Oh, wait a minute, I had a miniature KitKat… I don’t even like them that much, it was just there!

Weekend Goals: Drink 8 glasses of water and exercise for 30 minutes on Saturday and Sunday.

Pink Ninja Power!

No comments:

Post a Comment